So, October was pretty insane. Between having a comic in the Zuda competition and finishing that massive mural I've been working on since July, I seriously have trouble remembering a busier month. This month has been much more relaxed.
I've really been wanting to get back to our regular comics. We're planning on going to at least two conventions in the spring, and we want to have Duel #2 and Random Ink #3 ready for them. So that will be my main focus, as well as finishing the new sites for Duel and Decaying Death. It feels great to be able to focus on this stuff again!
- Listening to: Switchfoot, Wilco, Pearl Jam
- Reading: Thor, Atomic Robo, Scribbling In the Sand
- Watching: Lord of the Rings
- Playing: Tales of Monkey Island & Super Dodge Ball
- Drinking: The bean of destiny